Saturday, March 26, 2011

Myers-Briggs Test (Personality Factors part 2) CHECK THIS ENTRY PLEASE

Your Type is

ISTJ

IntrovertedSensingThinkingJudging
Strength of the preferences %
441144          


Qualitative analysis of your type formula:


- moderately expressed introvert
- slightly expressed sensing personality
- slightly expressed thinking personality
- moderately expressed judging personality


I think that the results are pretty close to my personality but I think it's relative in certain situations I mean  different situations that was presented in this test so I am not a hundred percent agree with the results but I agree with some of the features presented in the personality factors text.
 I think I have most of the character types that Myers-Briggs describes like: concentration, limited relationships and interest in internall reaction. The sensing personality I think I possess is experience rather than the others characteristics then the thinking personality will be analysis and finally 'moderately expressed  judging personality' I consider that charasteristics like decided, deadline, wrap it up defines me very well.
I think that to be introverted might be bad and be okay at the same time because like the asset and liabilities of Myers-Briggs says 'introvertion means concentration and self-sufficiency' and sometimes it means not taking risks but like I said before be introvert is not totally bad, we need to balance features like this also with the opposite like extroversion so balance is the key. 



1 comment:

  1. Very catchy blog in terms of design. Interesting comments and reflections. Good Job: 7.0

    ReplyDelete